CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Allory Mae


After my epidural - Adam took a few pics of my stomach during contractions! Her butt was straight up in the air just under my ribs.
She has Jackson's big mouth!


I had bought a boy and girl baby book 5 minutes before Hallmark closed..I was having contractions in the store and left for the hospital 2-1/2 hours later.

Dr. Hartmann delivered Allory and came back in afterwards - he took this picture for us!

She found her thumb really fast.


Proud Daddy
Jackson holding Allory's hand for the first time.

Our two children!!



Proud big brother.
Monday, November 24th at 12:28 am - Allory Mae Burkholder joined our family. Adam and I went into the hospital Sunday evening about 8:15 and labored through some awful contractions until I got my epidural at 9:45. Dr. Hartmann delivered her after 3 pushes, the cord wrapped around her neck and a little blue. The staff at the hospital was great. Allory was 8 lbs. 1 oz. and 22" long....a lot less than her 9 lb. 7oz. big brother. What a relief for me :) She is doing great - eating well, and starting to get into a sleeping habit. We are so blessed to have such beautiful children. God is GOOD! Thank you to everyone who has sent messages, stopped by and brought us meals. We really appreciate all of you.

3 comments:

The Hansen's said...

so sweet, congrats!!! She is so cute!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Adam and Melissa, she's beautiful!

David and Stephanie said...

Love the pictures. Congratulations!! What a beautiful family. Great job mom!!