CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Tony and Julie: Wedding












Tony and Julie Alber were married on July 12th at Grand Valley's chapel. What was supposed to be severe storms and terrible weather ended up being a beautiful day. Tony and I met when I was in 8th grade...only a couple of years ago. Who would've thought that I would be photographing his wedding someday. Over the years, he hasn't changed - his personality, smile, and friendship. You're a great guy...and to go with that he now has a beautiful bride, Julie. These two are so sweet together and the emotions are never ending. You can see the love they share every time they look at each other. Thanks you two for being so great to work with! Congratulations again!

1 comments:

Leticia said...

Hope you guys are doing great! I helped Elliot pick out his clothes tonight for his pictures on Thursday :D I'm SO excited that you're doing them!!!