CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

New Beginnings...

As I sit here and think of all the wonderful memories I have had in the past 6 years, so many things come to mind. I started working at WMTL in August of 2002. My boss came looking for me...little did I know that the first interview would turn into such a turning point in my career. As the Graphic Designer for West Michigan Tag & Label, I learned so much about the field, my talent, myself and most importantly the people around me. I have been blessed with so many great people to work with - and will miss them dearly. Since I have been working here, I have bought a house, got married, had a child and expanded my photography business. Six years doesn't seem like a lot until I put it into perspective that the most significant parts of my life have happened while working here. I want to thank all of my co-workers for their support and understanding along the way. Each of you has challenged me in different ways to mold me into the individual I am today. As the saying goes..."Today is the first day of the rest of my life." Let that be true. Thank you!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Melissa-We are so excited for you, and the growth of your business!!

Dan, Tracy, Gracelyn & Olivia said...

You are one of the most beautiful, talented woman I know and I know your success in the future will be a blessing beyond your wildest imagination. God blesses those who bless others, like you so often do. We are thrilled for your move and can't wait to watch your business grow. Loves!!!!

Tom, Lauren, Maddie and Cru said...

Only wonderful things await you my dear. :) This is going to be one HECK of an adventure. We love you to death and can't wait to see the future holds.

Carlson's said...

You are the most talented woman I know! You really are. I know God has big plans for you and M Design & Photography. You are amazing and we are so excited for this new adventure. Love you tons. Happy Birthday.

The Hall's said...

As I have told you many times before, your talent has no limits! There is no doubt that you will be a huge success!

The Hedstrom Family said...

Congratulations Melissa! I am so excited for you and the journey that lies ahead of you! You have tremendous talent! Good luck to you and your family.
Love,
Annie

Doreen said...

Congratulations Melissa,
You have a big world out there to capture with your wonderful talents. You also have support from your family and friends, it doesn't get any better than that. Wish you luck, I know that my family will keep you busy.

Love,

Doreen