CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

4 weeks and counting...

until I am completely finished working at WMTL as a Graphic Designer. While I will continue designing through my own business - photography will be my priority. The above image was one of many shoots in the studio a couple weekends ago. My...how my skills have changed. I honestly can't believe that some of the work I was doing just 3 years ago...people paid money for! I just want to thank all of you who have believed in me and given me a chance to photograph your children, families and weddings. I strive every day to excel at what I do... I am so excited about this next chapter in my life. God Bless!

5 comments:

The Gulliver Family said...

Melissa, thank you so much for doing what you do! I know I speak for many of your 'clients' when I say that you are truly priceless. You manage to capture a time in our lives that we want to cherish forever! Our memories are now preserved and can be enjoyed for many, many years! Keep up the amazing work, congratulations of your accomplishments over the years, and keep having fun with it!
Love,
Rob, Stephanie, Isaac & Irelynn

jd said...

congrats...so exciting that you are taking this step! obviously...you will be extremely successful!!!

The Hall's said...

I have no doubt in my mind that you're going to be successful! You are truly a genius at what you do and am so happy you're finally venturing out on your own!

The Rottiers said...

Melissa-I have left it up to Dan the last few weeks and he has failed me. He was suppossed to ask Adam if you still had August 16 this summer open for a wedding. I know you probably don't but i figured I'd ask. My sis is getting married and up to a month ago it was in Vegas and now she has switched it back to here so...she has nothing lined up. Let me know, Thanks!!
Noelle dnrottier@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-digital-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.