CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 07, 2008

SNOW DAY!








So...needless to say we have had a rough winter. I feel like Adam has had more snow days than I can remember...even as a student! After the call this morning at 5:30 calling off school, he still went in to get some work done. But came home around lunch time to go sledding with the kids and have some lunch. Lauren and Colton had a tough time walking in the snow because it was so deep, so we cut sledding short. Jackson, Ryar and Adam stayed out for about an hour - and had a ball as you can see from the pics!

3 comments:

The Hedstrom Family said...

I love the snow pics! We sure have had a lot of snow days! Great to spend outside enjoying it!
Hope to see you all soon!
Annie

The Hall's said...

So cute! Looks like a ton of fun! I wish I had snow days!!

Leticia said...

I completely agree about this age! I love the surprises that it brings. Congrats on your studio almost being open! How soon will you be ready to take pictures? I would still love you to take Madisyn and Landon's (the sooner, the better). I don't know if you got my calls a while back, but let me know if you have some availability so that we can set something up. Thanks dear!