CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 26, 2007

Congratulations Todd & Juli Szalka!




This past Friday Todd & Juli Szalka got married in Trenton. Todd played baseball with Adam at CMU and we met Juli a little over a year ago. What an amazing couple they are - we love you two so much. Thank you for letting us both be part of your special day. You both looked amazing and we had a great time. Despite the chilly weather - the sun was shining and we were able to capture a few pics outside - thanks for bearing with me wedding party!

2 comments:

Tom, Lauren, Maddie and Cru said...

Wow...Todd cleans up!! ;)Like I ever saw him not all sassy...


Great shots dear, I can't wait to see the rest.

Leticia said...

I love seeing all of your pictures! Speaking of which, I tried calling you the other day, but wasn't sure if I had the right number. I'll try again sometime this week because I'd love to get Landon's 6 (er 8) month pictures taken ;) He hasn't had any professional ones done yet, it's terrible, I know. Hope you're all doing well!