CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Jackson





This weekend was so beautiful, I just had to grab a few shots of Jackson before Adam mowed away all of my leaves. We have this argument every year..."I need to leaves for pictures"..."you're killing the grass that's beneath the leaves"...and so he wins. There are still plenty more leaves that will fall in the next week so I can continue my fall sessions :) Needless to say, Jackson gets mini 10 minute sessions when I get a chance. This was a busy week with 15 sessions and I finished it off with these few great pics of our little man. Jackson - we love you so much, thank you being such a great helper, son and soon to be big brother!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Melissa~I am so out of the loop, I had no idea that you were pregnant! Congratulations (way late)!

Anonymous said...

And....great pictures of Jackson! You are extremely talented, not to mention you had a great subject. :)

The Hansen's said...

Great pics of Jackson...I am waiting for SKylar to get into the phase where she actually will let me take her picture...its a struggle now:)
I can't believe you only have 6 more weeks, crazy, that will be here before we know it!!!