CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Father's Day!


What handsome golfers!


Papa with his boys

Jackson and Brayden (2 years apart)

Happy Father's Day first and foremost to my wonderful dad...because after all he is My Father! I love you dad and appreciate everything you do for my family. Secondly - to my husband and best friend for being such an amazing dad to Jackson, we are learning as we go how to be the best parents we can be with the help of each other :) We spent the morning at Boulder Creek for Brunch and then to the putting green. Jackson loved it and wanted to stay all day. And Happy Father's Day to my "other" dad is again being such a great grandpa to Jackson and loving him and us the way you do best. Thanks for the great dinner at Burkholder's last night - it was fabulous :)

0 comments: