CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 25, 2008

Morning Beauty

After a long night on the couch, trying not to wake my husband from the loud chest cough that has set in - I woke up to this. There is nothing I love more during the winter than iced tree branches being lit up from the sun's warmth. With all of the crazy cold weather we have been having - the sun is always a much needed pick me up. I can't imagine living in Alaska this time of year and not seeing much of the sun. Happy Winter...bring on the Spring :)

4 comments:

Tom, Lauren, Maddie and Cru said...

Beautiful dear. :) Is it bad that it made me think of Spring Break?? :)

Dan, Tracy, Gracelyn & Olivia said...

Amen sister, bring on the heat of summer. My how quickly we get tired of this winter stuff huh? Loves from our fam to yours!

The Hall's said...

must be nice to wake up to that back yard! It's beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

Hi guys, I love this picture..its so beautiful!! Jackson is getting so big, we need to come to GR for a visit soon. Thanks for the comments on my page:) If you and Adam & Jackson have a free weekend you guys should come up, we could stay in Harbor and going skiing at Nubs. Is Jackson learning how to ski this year?? Hope you guys are doing good, tell everyone over there hi:)