CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Up and Running!



Okay Lauren and Jen...this is for you two. I am going to attempt to keep up on this. Life has been so good for us the past two years, we have no complaints. Jackson is almost 2 years old and the love of our life. He is such a great little man. We have been busy with life in general - trying to spend any time we have with family and friends. I have a couple of pictures from the past couple of months that I will share for now - but I promise to try to keep up with you dedicated bloggers:)

3 comments:

The Deuel Family said...

Yeah!!! We are so excited about the Burkholder blog! We are looking forward to reading all of your updates and seeing all of your beautiful pictures.

Happy Birthday Jackson!!!

Love,
The Deuel Family

Anonymous said...

Happy Happy Birthday, Jackson! You are a fortunate little boy to have such a great mommy and daddy!

I love your blog! Your pictures are great. Thanks for keeping me in the loop.

Love you guys much!
Held by Grace,
Julie

Anonymous said...

Erin told me about the Burkholder blog. You have a beautiful family. Hope Jackson had a great birthday.

Kathy & Steve